Don't miss the opportunity to get involved in the next Horizon Europe 2024 Health proposals!
Monday, 5th June 2023 | 09:30 - 17:00 CET
The European action HNN3.0 is organizing the next Brokerage Event dedicated to Horizon Europe HEALTH calls for proposals 2024 where the involvement of partners with specific expertise in SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES (SSH) is of major importance.
Several topics from the Health Cluster Work Programme require the effective contribution of SSH disciplines and the involvement of SSH experts, institutions as well as the inclusion of relevant SSH expertise, in order to produce meaningful and significant effects enhancing the societal impact of the related research activities. A topic from Cluster 2 also requires expertise from the Health sector.
This international partnering event will give these two communities the chance to meet and help them to build their consortium for the upcoming 2024 calls
The event will be organized around 3 main sessions for you to maximize the impact of your attendance:
|Welcoming coffee||09:00 - 09:30 CET|
9h30 - 9h35 : Welcoming speech
9h35 - 10h00 : SSH Integration in Cluster 1 Calls: Fostering Interdisciplinary Research Collaboration between Health and Social Sciences & Humanities Disciplines in Horizon Europe
Dr. Kimberly Couvson-Liebe, Net4SocietyHE
10h00 - 10h15 : Testimony- SONAR GLOBAL project
Dr. Tamara Giles-Vernick, Pasteur Institute
|09:30 - 10:30 CET|
|Pitching Session||10:30 - 12:30 CET|
|Bilateral Meetings||13:30 - 17:00 CET|
7 targeted topics for this Brokerage Event :
- HORIZON-HLTH-2024-STAYHLTH-01-02-two-stage : Towards a holistic support to children and adolescents’ health and care provisions in an increasingly digital society
- HORIZON-HLTH-2024-STAYHLTH-01-05-two-stage : Personalised prevention of non-communicable diseases - addressing areas of unmet needs using multiple data sources
- HORIZON-HLTH-2024-ENVHLTH-02-06-two-stage : The role of environmental pollution in non-communicable diseases: air, noise and light and hazardous waste pollution
- HORIZON-HLTH-2024-DISEASE-03-08-two-stage : Comparative effectiveness research for healthcare interventions in areas of high public health need
- HORIZON-HLTH-2024-DISEASE-03-14-two-stage : Tackling high-burden for patients, under-researched medical conditions
- HORIZON-HLTH-2024-CARE-04-04-two-stage : Access to health and care services for people in vulnerable situations
- HORIZON-CL2-2024-TRANSFORMATIONS-01-09 : The role of social economy in addressing social exclusion, providing quality jobs and greater sustainability
IMPORTANT TO READ!!!
The event will take place on-site only, and is limited to 150 participants maximum !
The event is free of charge but registration and profile activation are mandatory to attend the brokerage event.
You will receive an automatic e-mail from B2M immediatly after your registration and then another e-mail from the organizing team for improving your profile before getting validated if needed : PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAMS.
The registration will be open for one month (March 27 - April 30, see Timetables&How it works section) and the bilateral meetings booking phase will be open between May 2nd and May 26th.
When registering, please, include at least one Project Cooperation in the Marketplace section with information on what expertise you are offering or you are looking for, targeting the topic(s) of your interest. It is not mandatory to already have a specific project idea.
The cooperation topics (areas of activity) are based on the work programme for the Horizon Europe – Cluster 1 and Cluster 2.
Please be aware that only registrations written in English will be accepted.
- Meet potential partners from Europe and beyond and start building your consortium.
- Get all information needed on the upcoming Horizon Europe calls in the Health area where involvement of SSH is needed
Any applicant eligible to Horizon Europe calls: companies, universities, research and technology organizations, public sector, NGOs, hospitals, patients associations …
Please note that due to the limited capacity of the event, the following restrictions apply :
- Only two people maximum from the same lab/departement (same projet and/or expertise) will be accepted on-site
- Priority will be given to applicants, therefore, consulting companies (project writing and management) are not eligible for registration